Pinkberry's Bamboo Fibre Cup




Was there a time that you just wind up in a mall then suddenly your restive eyes saw something that made your cranky self wants to bawl, "I want that!", just like Toni Gonzaga did in her indelible Sprite TV commercial with Piolo Pascual? (link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2CIlv2aYBE )


( Pinkberry in Muscat City Centre, Seeb )

A few days ago, me and my friend, were in a mall to look for essential oils. As we passed by Pinkberry, we saw an offer that says, "Buy two smoothies and get a free bamboo cup." Who doesn't love free stuff, anyway? So us, without any plans to buy something else, started to cogitate.

( photo via google )

It's a bait. And I fell for it. I'm a person who gets attracted and fascinated easily with the simplest of things. If the packaging is 'new' to me, looks adorable and cute, I am definitely on it.



Bamboo Fibre cup
  • Made from Bamboo Fibre
  • Biodegradable
  • Eco - friendly
  • Dish - washer safe
  • Fresh & natural appearance






We chose Chocolate Hazelnut and Lotus Biscoff biscuit spread like flavor mixed with banana.


( click the play button )


Watch my vlog, too ;) 

Share:

0 comments